Thursday, 7 May 2009

Weezy = Wowzers.


I have no idea who CFCF is [duh, Canadian dark-disco producer who featured on HEALTH//DISCO] and I'm largely ignorant to the work of Lil Wayne and Cassie. Nevertheless, I'm all over this shit atm - did someone say "Summer Anthem" already?

I'm joining the gym tomorrow, look out for me in Platt Fields park rocking this jam out and hollaring at your girl all summer long. I'll be the guy in the muscle vest.

Salass.

Cassie - Official Girl [feat. Lil Wayne] (CFCF remix) (YSI)

Words: Billy iDle

Also check out CFCF's fitting video for his own track 'You Hear Colours'...

CFCF - You Hear Colours from tommy boy on Vimeo.


myspace.com/cfcf

2 comments:

GSB said...

Any chance for a re-up? And just in case, like me, you somehow hadn't ever heard the CFCF remix of D.A.N.C.E. you really should check it on the latest post over at my blog. It's kinda amazing...

NEW EARS said...

no problem, refreshed the link.