Monday, 16 March 2009

Relax and Enjoy the Ride

I am already one of the 600,000 people who will be made redundant this year. Yeah I know, go me! I'm fully into the swing of unemployment already too. This morning I signed on and this afternoon I bought soup and a lottery ticket. Tonight, I'm gonna score some heroin. That's all there is too it right?

I'm determined not to push the envelope of procrastination, but Black Meteoric Star currently has me wistfully returning to the same thought again and again: I want to go to Berlin please. BMS is the
new(ish) acid touched psychedelic electro project from DFA's enigma, Gavin Russom. It's minimal, ultra intense and basically sounds like Berghain at 4am. Look out for three 12” singles by Black Meteoric Star which will be released on DFA during 2009, followed by a CD compilation.



Black Meteoric Star - 'World Eater'.mp3 (YSI)


myspace.com/gavinrussom

Words: SS

Art: David Shrigley

No comments: